Training

 



For those of you who don't know, I've been working for one of the nation's largest student transportation companies for a few years now.  I started as a driver, and moved into dispatch/operations last year.  In May of 2022, I decided to pursue my state School Bus Instructor certification (which I did get).

I was informed earlier this week that I've been accepted into the company's Trainer Certification Program (TCP), so that I can train for the company.  I start that program on Monday. The TCP is pretty involved, and includes a fair amount of "shadowing" time, followed by being observed by a Master Trainer while I provide training, then getting company certification.

This isn't a bad place to work (mostly).  My career progression has allowed me to help clean up and organize our little corner of the company.  Hopefully, I'll be able to continue my advancement and do the same thing for increasingly larger corners.

Comments

Popular Posts